We’re Hiring: Order Processor
Job title: Order Processor Spire
Reports to: Fulfillment Manager, Fulfillment Group Lead
Prepares fulfillment orders for shipping.
- Scans pick ticket to begin order.
- Checks materials pulled to ensure accuracy against pick ticket/packing list.
- Alerts supervisor to errors.
- Selects appropriate box for size of order.
- Ensures any special shipping instructions are followed.
- Scans or manually enters each item as it is packed.
- Packs order appropriately. Includes correct amounts of dunnage to protect package in shipping.
- Applies computer generated bar code to package.
- Completes paperwork or forms required for documentation.
- Complies with all safety policies, practices, and procedures. Reports all unsafe activities to supervisor.
- Participates in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
- Provides leadership to others through example and sharing of knowledge/skill.
- Basic math skills.
- Proficient personal computer skills.
- Handles multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Knows and follows policies and procedures in Employee Handbook.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and experience:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
– Moderate physical activity performing somewhat strenuous daily activities of a primarily product/technical nature.
– Manual dexterity sufficient to reach/handle items, works with the fingers, and perceives attributes of objects and materials.
– Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, depth vision, and ability to adjust focus.
– Must have the ability to climb a ladder when necessary.
– Must be able to work at heights up to twenty feet utilizing the Stockpicker or ladder
Well-lighted, indoor setting with adequate ventilation.
Monday-Friday, Day Shift
Overtime as needed.
Security Category: Low