We are now Hiring General Clerk I – VA, if you are interested please visit the employment section of our website for more details on how to apply!
Follows the specific work instructions displayed on the computer monitor to accurately print and process packages received from our customer. Assists in any areas needed.
- Follows on-screen work instructions.
- Prints and folds PMI documents.
- Securely encloses PMI documents.
- Places package on conveyor belt.
- Attaches a packing list envelope, if processing a bulk product.
- Meets production goal of specified number of packages processed per hour.
- Shreds documents as needed.
- Complies with all safety policies, practices, and procedures. Reports all unsafe activities to supervisor.
- Participates in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
- Provides leadership to others through example and sharing of knowledge/skill.
- Basic math skills.
- Basic personal computer skills.
- Handles multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Knows and follows policies and procedures in Employee Handbook.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and experience:
No prior experience or training.
Ability to stand for up to 8 hours at a time.
Frequent turning of upper body.
Light physical activity performing non-strenuous daily activities of an administrative nature.
Manual dexterity sufficient to reach/handle items and work with fingers.
Well-lighted, heated, and/or air-conditioned indoor office/production setting with adequate ventilation.
Tuesday – Thursday – 5:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Friday – Saturday – 5:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
2nd Shift – Monday – Friday – 4:15 p.m. – 12:45 a.m.
Overtime is mandatory if necessary but is minimal.
Must be reliable with the ability to maintain focus.
Must pass a federal NACI background investigation.