Join our team as a Client Care Specialist for our production department.
Position Summary: Responsible for all phases of after-sale customer service, including material procurement, job scheduling, coordination of product delivery, and customer satisfaction
Essential Functions: The following are indicative of the essential functions required to perform this job successfully. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This profile is not intended to be all inclusive of tasks and responsibilities required; it provides a description of the critical responsibilities associated with this position.
- Completes Product Planning Form from information provided by Sales personnel and solicits feedback and approval from all involved departments.
- Assists in the quoting process as needed.
- Creates part numbers for all needed raw materials and finished goods for new projects.
- Creates bills of material for new jobs.
- Sources and procures needed raw materials for the completion of projects.
- Creates purchase orders, sales orders, and job orders to support all new jobs.
- Maintains status of purchase orders, job orders, and sales orders in the software system, ensuring their accuracy and usefulness for other departments.
- Ensures the job order provides sufficient instruction for Production personnel to correctly produce the product required.
- Performs Quality inspection of the first article produced on each job in the Production area each shift.
- Performs random Quality inspection of product being produced in the Production area.
- Addresses any problems (material shortages/defects, customer complaints, delivery issues, etc.) for product for which they are assigned.
- Coordinates shipping requirements with Shipping department.
- Follows up with customer to determine degree of customer satisfaction.
- Ensures that invoicing is accurate and is completed in a timely manner.
- Completes paperwork or forms required for documentation.
- Complies with all safety policies, practices, and procedures. Reports all unsafe activities to supervisor.
- Participates in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
- Provides leadership to others through example and sharing of knowledge/skill.
- Basic math skills.
- Proficient personal computer skills.
- Handles multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Knows and follows policies and procedures in Employee Handbook.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and experience:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Some accounting/invoicing experience preferred.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Ability to communicate effectively with customers.
Light physical activity performing non-strenuous daily activities of an administrative nature.
Manual dexterity sufficient to reach/handle items and work with the fingers.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, depth vision, and ability to adjust focus.
Well-lighted indoor office/shop environment with adequate ventilation.
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Overtime is mandatory if necessary but is minimal.
Security Category: Low
Additional information: Remar Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.